AdSense app has finally been updated to support iPhone 6 and 6 Plus, along with a material design makeover, new metrics, reports (for Android too) and a Today widget for iOS notification center. The update, specially for iPhone, has been a long time coming as the older app did not have enough features and had an old user interface which did not look ok at all in iOS 7 and above.
The new app design is beautiful thanks to the material design influence. Nice colors and animations are found through out the app. I specially love the animations in the pie charts and bar charts. The app is also much faster now and loads data quicker. The new AdSense logo has also made it to smartphones now. If you are an iPhone user, you would love the new Today widget which present a quick glance at your earnings and other important stats from your account.
Here is the complete change log:
- Hindi and Malay languages support
- iPhone 6 and 6 Plus display resolution support
- Today center widget for iOS with an option to not show any data if the phone is locked. Good for privacy!
- New AdSense logo
- More statistics and metrics than you can shake a stick at
- Material design in every corner of the app
- New reports are available on Android, including ad sizes, types, networks and more
- Custom and quick date ranges in reports make it very easy to view your required information quickly
If you are an AdSense publisher, the app is a must have. It is available for download for free for iPhone and Android. For Android, the app also works on tablets whereas there is no iPad support in the iOS version at the moment.