Android users can enjoy a better Apple Music experience on their devices with its latest update, version 0.9.11. The update has bug fixes related to playback and sorting.
Previously, the initial few seconds of songs skipped during playback and when you added an album, it appeared in a random order. With the new update, these issues have been resolved.
Along with the updates, Apple Music for Android also offers the following features:
- A browse view which lets you search and play music
- In playlists, you can save your favorite Apple Music playlists together with your own mixes
- My Music lets you keep your saved music from Apple Music and iTunes purchases in one place
- In Radio, you can either listen to music, interviews or shows in Beats 1 or tune into radio stations formed by Apple’s editors
- You can also receive songs recommendations based on songs in your playlists
- Get to know your favorite artists better by learning about their work and inspirations through photos, videos, and music
The app is available on Google Play and has a rating of 3.3 stars. Subscription for first 3-months is free and costs $10 per month afterward. A family plan is also available for $14.99 for up to 6 users. Apple Music requires Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and is not compatible with tablets.