Apple released version 10.4.1 of their iTunes software today, bringing a good chunk of bug fixes. The bug fixes include media keys on third party keyboards, adding artwork, purchasing an HD movie, iTunes takes long to resume after sleep, and VoiceOver.
iTunes 10.4.1 provides a number of improvements, including:
– Fixes a problem where the media keys on some third-party keyboards work inconsistently with iTunes
– Addresses issues with adding artwork to songs and videos
– Resolves an issue which may cause iTunes to become unresponsive when purchasing an HD movie
– Fixes a problem where iTunes may take longer than expected to open after waking your Mac from sleep
– Addresses issues with VoiceOver support
If you’re already using iTunes 10.5 beta that was released last week, than you don’t have to worry about this update.
To get the new update, check for Software Updates on your Mac or PC, or go to Apple’s Download page and get the new version.