Much anticipated folders tweak “FolderEnhancer” for iOS4 is now available in the Cydia Store. We all know that along with multitasking, the ability to create folders and organize your apps has been the most welcome change in iOS 4. Unfortunately, the implementation is quite limited. FolderEnhancer takes this feature and improves upon it, making it a viable solution for organizing and accessing your apps.
Main Features :
- Open folders faster.
- Add up to 320 icons to a folder (20 pages, 16 per page).
- Create folders inside of folders.
- Create folders on the dock.
- Supports Iconoclasm for custom layouts inside of folders.
- Extends MultiIconMover to allow moving multiple icons into/out of folders.
- Options include hiding the folder name and wallpaper, as well as disabling animations.
FolderEnhancer can be downloaded from Cydia via bigboss repo: (https://thebigboss.org/repo)