Pokémon crazed fans can now express their emotions by using different Pokémon with Insta Emoji for Pokémon Go. Insta Emoji is an entertaining and fun photo editing app for decorating photos or screen shots with Pokémon emoji, stickers, and filters.
It may be difficult to capture rare Pokémon in the game, but in the app, users can animate their photos with Pikachu, Bulbasaur, Oddish, Squirtle and more. In addition, the app also offers Pokémon face emojis.
How it works
- Users can select an image to edit from Photos app or take new ones using the in-app camera.
- Select the desired Pokémoji from 38 available stickers and emojis to decorate their photo.
- Pokémoji or stickers can be dragged on the image for perfect placement.
- Using two fingers, emoji can be resized on a picture. Users can adjust the size by zooming in and out, and placement by dragging emoji left or right on their iOS devices.
- Users can also adjust the size of the image by zooming in and out with two fingers
- The resulting image can be saved back to Photos app and shared online on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media apps.
During testing, we noticed a few glitches. Since the size of the emojis and the image are both adjustable, changing the size of one changes the size of the other which can get irritating. There is no delete option available for individual emojis like on Snapchat. If a user places an emoji and wants to get rid of it, they will have to start over from the beginning by selecting the image again.
Although listed in the app’s description, features such as comic style bubbles to tag photos and filters are not available in the app yet. Besides a footer of continuous ads, users will be greeted with more pop-up ads after uploading or saving images.
Having said that, even with its limited stickers options and missing features, Insta Emoji is a fun Pokémon photo editing app. It is available in the App Store for Free and requires iOS 8.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.