Jailbreakers everywhere rejoice! If you have an iPad and have always wanted those apps on your phone, today is your day. Also, get that iPhone 4 unlocked, with our how-to guide posted with the new Ultrasnow update. The Ultrasnow version 1.2.2 supports the carrier unlock for iOS 4.3.2 on iPhone 4, allowing you the freedom to use any GSM carrier.
Now, you want to run your iPad apps on that new unlocked iPhone 4. Let’s go over the steps below:
- Go download the iTelePad2Pod app here.
- Install the App to your applications folder in MacOSX and run it.
- Your iPad must be jailbroken to get this working.
- Enable SSH on your device if it is not already.
- Follow the rest of the directions via the app.
Don’t expect much from this however. Not all apps will work with this trick, and most apps were not formatted for landscape on the iPhone. Also, in some of the apps, you will be missing some screen because the resolution is higher on the iPad, so the sides may be cut off on the phone. In any case, give this a shot on your favorite apps and see how well it works for you. See this video posted below by ModMyi: