We wrote about the latest PlayStation 3 firmware update release by Sony i.e version 3.60 which has apparently secured all the currently available jailbreak exploits and loop holes for custom firmware developers and hackers. Though an original jailbreak solution like a custom firmware 3.60 etc. won’t be available anytime soon, a PS3 3.60 Firmware Spoofer codenamed Rebug v1.1 has just been released which works on custom firmware 3.55 and tricks your PS3 into thinking its 3.60. This not only prevents accidental update but interestingly, also allows PSN access without any computer server, DNS trick or yet another custom firmware.
PlayStation 3 3.60 Firmware Spoofer Released, Allows PSN Access On 3.55!
- [BREAKING!] PlayStation 3 Official Firmware 3.50 Jailbreak Has Been Achieved [VIDEO]
- Fail0verflow PlayStation 3 Hack / Jailbreak Exploit Live Demo [VIDEO]
- BREAKING! Geohot Brings Fully Working PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware v3.55 Jailbreak [VIDEO]
- New PS3 v3.46 Jailbreak Exploit Found By Mathieu!
- Now You Can Use Your PS3 Internal HDD In Multiple Consoles Without Format!
I'm a technology enthusiast specializing in Diagnostic Radiology. I'm crazy about Formula 1, all sorts of gadgets, surfing, console gaming, movies, music & I simply LOVE high-end designer wear! Follow me on Twitter @DrUsmanQ