It looks like we are in for an iPhone 4G rumor week. A day before Yesterday, there was a rumor that suggested iPhone 4G will be getting a new and a slightly larger Sim card tray. Well, the latest rumor is bigger than the Sim card tray one. Apparently, we have got our hands on the iPhone 4G specifications. iPhone 4G will be getting Flash as pointed by the rumored specifications. Complete specifications are provided below
iPhone 4G rumored specifications
This is what iPhone 4G is expected to bring with reference to the rumor
- Aesthetically, iPhone 4G will look similar to iPhone 3GS. However it will be 10% thinner than iPhone 3GS.
- Improved Battery life
- Revamped iPhone OS
- Improved and OptimizedPush support
- Flash,provided Adobe can complete in time
- Tougher anti-jailbreaking measures
- SIM card tray
- iPhone 4G will be launched in U.S only (Initially it will be limited to US, however it is expected that it will eventually go global hopefully)
- iPhone 4G will be officially released in the midpart of 2010.
One more interesting thing to note is the possibility of an Apple-Verizon partnership. This claim gets stronger when you consider the statement made by Verizon’s CEO regarding a potential Apple-Verizon partnership.
We obviously would be interested at any point in the future that they would be interested in having us as a partner. … This is a decision that is exclusively in Apple’s court
From this statement it is clear, Verizon is in the affirmative, it is just waiting for a positive reply from Apple.