ScreenMeet app is a seamless screen sharing tool for iOS. Users can easily share their iPhone and iPad screen by sharing their personal ScreenMeet URL and inviting others to join and view from any device. Sharing begins instantly, without the need for any downloads or plugins.
ScreenMeet enables iOS users to share pictures from Photos app, documents in iCloud, websites, and presentations. It’s a useful sharing tool for online interaction for professional and personal needs such as presentations, e-learning, online training, camera photos, and more.
To get started, users have to sign up to create a ScreenMeet personal account. The app is driven by a single click sharing functionality.
Here’s how simple it is to use ScreenMeet:
- Tap on the ‘Start ScreenMeet’ at the bottom of the home screen.
- The app will show four file types to share. Browser, Photos Gallery, iCloud Documents , and Camera.
- Tap on the desired button to begin screen sharing.
- Tap the ‘play’ option to start, ‘pause’ option to temporarily halt and ‘stop’ option to end screen sharing.
- Easily send invites to friends to join in on various social media directly from the home screen.
In Settings, users can change their username, set a password or set the performance according to speed or quality.
ScreenMeet was recently updated to version 1.2.0 which offers new features and performance improvements. The app has a new easy to use interface and live screen sharing via in-app camera.
It is a very useful and easy to use screen sharing tool for iPhone and iPad users. ScreenMeet does not restrict the viewing of shared screens to iOS devices, user’s invitees can view the shared screen via other smartphones, tablets or computers.
ScreenMeet is available in the App Store for Free and requires iOS 8.0 or later. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. ScreenMeet is available for free, while additional functionality is available with a subscription starting from $15 for the basic tier.