sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 has just been released with support for enabling multitouch gestures through the jailbreak tool itself and also contains an iBooty fix. sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 was released a few days ago but was full of various bugs and issues that have been fixed to an extent in this second beta.
Here’s the complete changelog for sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 via BlogsDNA:
1. Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
2. iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
3. iBooty is EVEN faster.
4. MobileSubstrate is now working.
5. Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
6. Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
7. Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 creates custom jailbreak iOS 4.3 firmware for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It is a tethered jailbreak for now which means you have to re-jailbreak your iOS device on every restart.
Download sn0wbreeze 2.3b2
If you’re using a Mac, check out our guide on how to jailbreak iOS 4.3 on iPhone 4/3GS using custom PwnageTool bundles (this is also a tethered jailbreak by the way)