Apple has just updated the iTunes to v10.0.1 and is now available for download for both Mac OSX & Windows platforms. The update fixes numerous bugs found in the first release of iTunes 10. It also adds a new sidebar for Ping in iTunes that allows you to share your favorite music with your friends easily. A complete official change log is given below :
v10.0.1 Official Change log :
iTunes 10.0.1 makes it easier to share your favorite music with your friends on Ping. You can now Like or Post about music right from your iTunes library. You can also easily see the recent activity of a selected artist in your library, or of all artists and friends you follow on Ping using the new Ping Sidebar.
This release also provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
- Addresses an issue where the picture quality of a video changes depending on whether the on-screen controls are visible.
- Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit while interacting with album artwork viewed in a separate window.
- Fixes a problem that affects the performance of some third-party visualizers.
- Addresses an issue where the iTunes library and playlists appear empty.
- Resolves an issue that created an incompatibility with some third-party shared libraries.
Click the direct link below to Download iTunes v10.0.1 for your Mac OSX or Windows platforms: