Microsoft has released the ISO files for Windows 10 Creators Update build 15063 which has been confirmed to be the RTM (release to manufacturing) release. These ISOs can be used for a full clean installation as well as upgrade.
Windows 10 Creators Update Features
Windows 10 Creators Update is a major release with new features which include:
- Support for 3D content creation in Paint
- Mixed reality support for headsets which will soon be released by the likes of HP and Lenovo
- Windows Ink will now let you draw over maps, photos and videos
- A new feature called Beam which will be used to stream games and interact with the gaming community via chat, across Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Game Mode which dedicates more system resources to the game for improved performance. This is similar to third party apps like Razer Cortex which let you free up system resources to enhance gaming experiences. However, it’s great to see this built into Windows. Check out PCWorld’s Game Mode benchmarks on how it can improve gaming performance.
- Microsoft Edge gets advanced tab management, e-books support and support for 4K content from Netflix
- Night light, like Night Shift in iOS 10 and macOS, reduces blue light to help users sleep better at night
- Mini view feature provides an overlay for apps to provide persistent controls or views on top of other applications. For example, you can continue a Skype video call or keep watching videos in the mini view while using other apps.
- Windows Hello will now work with iOS and Android phones so your Windows PC will automatically lock when you move away from it.
- A brand new Windows Defender Security Center dashboard which replaces the old Windows Defender app. The app now lets you keep tabs on your security, privacy as well as device health.
Windows 10 Creators Update will be rolling out to all users via Windows Update on 11th April. If you can’t wait, download the ISO to upgrade right away.
Windows 10 Creators Update Download Links
Here are the download links for the ISO in English (US).
32 bit: Windows10_InsiderPreview_Client_x32_en-us_15063.iso File size: 3.0 GB
64 bit: Windows10_InsiderPreview_Client_x64_en-us_15063.iso File size: 4.0 GB
To download other language builds and SKUs for Education or Enterprise, visit TechBench.
Make sure to back up your important data before you upgrade to the new build. If you face any issues, check out the Windows Blog for workarounds and updates on fixes.