Optimized for mobile, the “Rocket League Sideswipe” is now available on iOS and Android. iPhone and iPad users can enjoy a unique soccer game with cars to drive, jump and boost score goals for the win.
From the makers of Rocket League, car soccer has been reimagined for mobile devices! Get in the game with the intuitive touch controls. It’s as simple as putting the ball in your opponent’s net, but watch out! Your opponent will try to score too. Hit your boost to go faster, or use it to get off the ground and into the air to pull off some siiiick maneuvers in the air leaving your opponent in awe.
Rocket League Sideswipe offers quick solo and team soccer games
The new game offers two minutes long car soccer matches for quick entertainment while waiting for friends at a diner, a movie to start, or lunch to be served. The game will offer new Seasons including competitive Seasons with exclusive items to unlock. With the rule “the more you play, the more you get”, the new car soccer game offers the following features:
- Single or two-player gameplay
- Compete with friends or a large online community from around the world to climb up the competitive ranks and conquer the worldwide leaderboard
- Customize your cars by unlocking items by playing matches. There are thousands of customization combinations for players to personalize their vehicles like wheels, decals, cars, and more.
- Players can also indulge in Hoops mode to communicate with teammates and opponents via Quick chat stickers, and improve skills in Freeplay, offline matches, and tutorials.
- Each Season, players can unlock items in the Rocket Pass by playing online matches.
Download the Rocket League Sideswipe from the App Store for free. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Arcade to launch “Disney Melee Mania”, a chance to play with iconic Disney and Pixar characters
- Netflix mobile gaming service is now available on iOS
- Apple Arcade debuts new ‘TRANSFORMERS Tactical Arena’ game across devices