Apple has announced that the earnings report for the third quarter of 2022 will be published on July 28 and it will be followed by a conference on the same day. The statement will be released at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time and 4:30 p.m Eastern time and the live earnings call will commence at 2:00 p.m. Pacific time and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time.
In the previous two quarters of the fiscal year 2022, the Cupertino tech giant saw record revenues across products and services segments. In spite of global chip shortage, COVID-19-related production challenges, and the Ukraine war, Apple reported an all-time high of $123.9 billion with 11% Y-o-Y growth in Q1, 2022, and a $97.3 billion record revenue with 9% Y-o-Y growth in Q2, 2022.
Apple’s new Q3, 2022 earnings report to cover sales of products launched in the March – June period
The upcoming earnings report will cover sales projections from March till June period for the third quarter of 2022. During this period, Apple launched several new products and services.
- M1 Ultra chip that can be configured with up to 128GB of high-bandwidth, low-latency unified memory accessed by the 20-core CPU, 64-core GPU, and 32-core Neural Engine.
- Mac Studio powered by M1 Max and M1 Ultra chips starting from $1,999.
- 27-inch 5K Retina Studio Display with high fidelity audio and camera feature Center Stage, starting from $1,599.
- iPhone SE (3rd generation) with A15 Bionic chip starting from $429.
- iPad Air with M1 chip, 5G network support, new front camera with Center Stage, and more, starting from $599.
- New green color options for iPhone 13 series
- TV+ “Friday Night Baseball” and “Friday Night Baseball”
- Fitness+ curated Dance workouts and a new Dance collection
- Launched the Self Service Repair program
- Apple Watch Pride Edition bands
- At WWDC 2022 event, the company introduced:
- iOS 16, iPadOS 16, watchOS 9, and macOS Ventura (to launch to public later this year)
- 13-inch MacBook Air and MacBook Pro powered by M2 chip