Finally, the official Google Voice client for iPhone makes it through to the App Store. After about 16 months of resistance, Apple has finally let Google Voice past the App Store barrier and is now available for download free for all users in the United States.
Main features of Google Voice for iPhone are as follows:
– Access your Google Voice account right from your iPhone.
– Receive push notifications for new text or voicemail messages.
– Send free text messages to U.S. numbers and make international calls at cheap rates.
– Listen to your voicemail, read transcripts and manage your Google Voice inbox.
– Display your Google Voice number as caller ID when making calls.
– Call contacts from your iPhone Address Book or enter new numbers on the dialpad.
A Google Voice account is required to use this app. To sign up go to www.google.com/voice.
**Google Voice is currently available in the United States only.
Download Google Voice For iPhone (Direct Link)