It includes many interesting and useful features like:
- Enabling hardware acceleration (required for some games to run)
- Disable boot animation
- Enable/Disable Stagefright codecs (helps some games, and videos – depends on device whether this helps or not)
- Disable forced camera shutter sound
- Change LCD Density
- Change WIFI scanning interval
- Alter Dalvik VM Heap Size, Heap Start Size, Heap Growth Limit
- Ability to remount /system as read-write or read-only, effectively turning any explorer into a Root Explorer
- Integration with basic settings Spare Parts Plus!
The settings scope is really incredible, and it’s a really useful collection of most wanted tweaks. You’ll need a rooted device to use it.
Get it via this QR code: