New fantasy adventure “Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds” role-play game will launch on iOS App Store on June 30, 2022. The latest installment of the Ni no Kuni games is designed to offer players a unique experience of a whole new world populated by mystical characters, and exciting adventures transcending time and space.
“Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds whisks you off on a fanstastical journey filled with gorgeous colors and whimsical, adorbale characters.
Cross Worlds offers a dynamic playing experience. You can ch oose to cooperate with other online players or compete against them in Kingdom Skirmish Mode. And of course, you can head off into the wilds and explore the gorgeous world of Ni no Kuni.”
Submerge in the mystical world of the new “Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds” game coming soon on iOS
Developed by Netmarble Corporation, the new game series of the upcoming “Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds” ingeniously combines reality and fantasy to transport users into a virtual world with endless adventures, and possibilities like an animated film. Some noteworthy features are:
- Customize characters to reflect one’s personality; Choose to be Swordsman, the mysterious fencer; Wicht, the magic spear-wielding, Engineer, the genius gunner, Rogue, the mischievous archer and Destroyers, brawny hammer-swinger.
- Meet adorable Familiars, players’ helpful protectors, and collect them to get stronger together.
- Decorate own farm with trees, houses, and other adornments. Even cock delicious meals in the Familiars’ Forest.
- Be part of a community by joining a kingdom and making new friends. As a team, players will be able to rebuild the fallen and develop resources for the kingdom, decorate it, and more.
Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is available on the App Store for pre-order and is expected to launch on June 30, 2022. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Niantic announces new “Peridot” game on iOS to explore the world with virtual pet
- Sonic Dash+, Gear.Club Stradle, Pro Snooker & Pool 2022+ and other games coming to Apple Arcade soon