Whoa! An iPhone 4 Explodes Spontaneously [Pictures]

This may sound insane (or a joke to some) but its real that an iPhone 4 literally burst into flames while sitting on a wooden table. This happened as a result of battery getting over heated with smoke coming out of the iPhone eventually causing it to blow. The owner of the iPhone named Omar has also posted a video about his experience and is now contacting Apple to try and get a replacement iPhone 4.

iPhone 4 expoded.jpg

Omar wrote:

The phone got hot then started smoking then blew up. My wife and kid were in the room and it set off my fire alarm. It slighty burned my hand when I tried to pick it up. Basically the battery caught on fire.

Check out the screenshots:

You can also watch the video of it here.

Subscribe to our RSS Feed and keep following us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for all the latest news, updates and more.

[via CrunchGear]


Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Get the latest news and deals right in your inbox

About the Author

I'm a technology enthusiast specializing in Diagnostic Radiology. I'm crazy about Formula 1, all sorts of gadgets, surfing, console gaming, movies, music & I simply LOVE high-end designer wear! Follow me on Twitter @DrUsmanQ

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *