Amazon had recently made the announcement to release a Kindle application for Windows Phone 7 in the coming few weeks and its finally here. Amazon’s official Kindle app is now available in the Windows Phone 7 Marketplace for FREE! The application is fully optimized for Windows Phone 7 platform and allows users to read Kindle books on a beautiful, easy-to-use interface. The app also features Amazon Whispersync which automatically syncs your bookmarks, last page read, and highlights across various platforms and devices.
Here is the official Kindle for Windows Phone 7 description and some screenshots:
Get the best reading experience available on your Windows Phone:
• Shop the Kindle Store for over 750,000* Kindle books, including New Releases and 107 of 111 New York Times Best Sellers. Over 550,000* of these books are $9.99 or less, including 73 New York Times Best Sellers.
• Choose from thousands of free classics, such as Pride and Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Get free book samples – read the first chapter free before you decide to buy.
• Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and either portrait or landscape format.
• Personalized book recommendations on your Kindle app home screen and the ability to send a book suggestion to a friend from any book in your library without leaving the app
• Simply tap on either side of the screen or flick to turn pages.
• You can also read your Kindle books on your Kindle, Kindle DX, PC, Mac, Android phone, iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry. Our Whispersync technology syncs your last page read, notes, bookmarks, and highlights across devices, so you can pick up where you left off.
• Selection and price of books in the Kindle Store may vary by country.
Download Amazon Kindle For Windows Phone 7 (Zune Link)Engadget]