With the second week of November, the holiday season has commenced at Apple. The company has introduced its 2021 Holiday Gift Guide and a new option for customers to create personalized gift cards for their family and friends.
The Cupertino tech giant’s extended ‘Holiday Return and Refund’ policy went into effect last week. Customers in the United States can now return items purchased at the Apple online store between November 1, 2021, and December 25, 2021, until January 8, 2022.
Contrary to reports of product shortage, the 2021 Holiday Gift Guide includes all the new products like iPhone 13 series, Apple Watch Series 7, 2021 MacBook Pro models, AirPods 3, and HomePod mini in new color options.
Apple introduces 2021 Holiday Gift Guide with “order by dates”
To receive their orders on time, Apple has issued Holiday Gift Guide with specific order by dates so customers’ gifts arrive when they need them. At Apple’s online and retail stores, customers can order the products by the following dates for guaranteed delivery on time.
- iPhone 11/ 12/ 13 models – Dec 15 till Dec 22
- Apple Watch Series 3/ SE/ Series 7 – Dec 22
- iPad – Nov 16 till Dec 22
- Mac – Dec 1 till Dec 22
- AirPods – Dec 13 till Dec 22
- HomePod – Dec 22
- Apple TV – Dec 1 till Dec 22
- AirTag – Dec 4 till Dec 8
- Gift cards – Dec 21
Customers who miss the order by date can shop for in-stock products with Apple Pickup or 2 hours courier delivery for their local Apple Store.
How to create customized holiday cards on iPad or Mac
Furthermore, Apple customers can download Keynote templates to craft customized holiday cards for their loved ones. The templates are created in collaboration with artists Jocelyn Tsaih, Antti Kalevi, and Hvass&Hannibal. Here to how to get started.
- Log on to apple.com/us/shop/gifts
- Tap or Click on the ‘All Gifts’ option and scroll down to the “Make a unique holiday card” option.
- In the dedicated section, tap or click on the ‘Download to Start’ option to install the Keynote templates on your device.
- Once the installation is complete, the templates will open the Keynote app. There are 8 unique templates that allow users to add photos, messages, or emojis to their holiday cards.
- Share your cards via the Messages app or print them to send them via mail or with your gifts.
Deirdre O’Brien, Apple’s senior vice president of Retail + People said,
“Our teams can’t wait to connect with customers to make this season special. Whether in stores or online, our Apple Specialists are ready to welcome customers, offer gift recommendations, and provide the support customers need throughout the holidays.”