Apple has started two-hour deliveries for in-sock iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac models in select most metro areas. The promotional free two-hour delivery will start from December 22 and last until December 24, to help buyers get their deliveries just in time for the holiday season.
Apple is currently promoting its free two-hour delivery offer on the Apple Store Online website.
Take advantage of Apple’s free two-hour delivery to get last-minute gifts for your friends and family
The company usually runs this promotion to help customers make last-minute purchases and get them delivered in time. Two-hour deliveries usually cost $9, however, Apple is doing it for free for the duration of the promotion.
It is important to note the following:
- Apple has not specified the list of cities in a single place so make sure to go to the checkout page and check using your delivery address if you are eligible.
- The offer is available only on in-stock items.
- Customized Mac orders and engraved products are not covered by this offer.
- The offer does not apply for payments made via financing or bank transfer.
Make sure to keep all the above caveats in mind before placing your order, else you might miss the bus. It is best to just go and add the products you want to buy to checkout, and enter your address to find out the estimated delivery times.
Since holiday periods are usually very busy, and many Apple Stores have also shut down due to COVID-19 cases, it is best to check early for your Christmas purchases.
- Apple TV+ shares Season’s greetings with a special ‘Ted Lasso’ animated short
- Apple spreads the holiday cheer with a ‘let it snow’ easter egg in the Apple Store app
- New “From Apple Music With Love” Holidays promotion brings exclusive EPs, playlists and more for subscribers
- New Shot on iPhone 13 Pro video “Saving Simon” ignites the spirit of holidays