Apple TV+ has announced the September 2022 schedule of “Friday Night Baseball” and its availability in four new countries: Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Germany, and Italy.
In April, Apple TV+ premiered a new sports segment to the service “Friday Night Baseball” to broadcast doubleheader games throughout the regular season. At the time of launch, “Friday Night Baseball” games were available in the United States, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Japan, Mexico, Puerto Rico, South Korea, and the UK. Now, the tech giant is expanding it to other regions.
Here is the “Friday Night Baseball” September 2022 schedule, now also available in Colombia, the Dominican Republic, Germany, and Italy on Apple TV+
Starting from September 2, the “Friday Night Baseball” live pregame and postgame coverage will be hosted by Lauren Gardner with a rotating group of analysts and former MLB players like Cliff Floyd, Carlos Peña, and others.
- Friday, September 2
- Miami Marlins at Atlanta Braves at 7 p.m. ET
- Philadelphia Phillies at San Francisco Giants at -10 p.m. ET
- Friday, September 9
- Cleveland Guardians at Minnesota Twins at 8 p.m. ET
- Atlanta Braves at Seattle Mariners -9:30 p.m. ET
- Friday, September 16
- Baltimore Orioles at Toronto Blue Jays at 7 p.m. ET
- Los Angeles Dodgers at San Francisco Giants at 10 p.m. ET
- Friday, September 23
- Boston Red Sox at New York Yankees at 7 p.m. ET
- St. Louis Cardinals at Los Angeles Dodgers at 10 p.m. ET
Exclusively for Apple TV+, the scheduled games will continue to be available for free. The Apple TV app will feature “Friday Night Baseball” games and additional content like “new exclusive programs such as “Countdown to First Pitch” for a preview of the week’s matchups, and “MLB Daily Recap.”
It is reported that Apple TV+ will also stream National Football League (NFL) “Sunday Ticket” games. The video streamer has allegedly signed a deal to acquire rights to broadcast the games.