In March 2022, Activision announced the arrival of the new “Call of Duty: Warzone” on mobile platforms: iOS, iPadOS, and Android. Ahead of its release in May this year, App Store is promoting pre-orders of the new Call of Duty: Warzone on iPhone and iPad.
In 2020, Activision launched the free-to-play battle royale game “Call of Duty: Warzone” on PS4, Xbox One, and Windows. The game offers online multiplayer combats among 150 players with support for 200 players in limited-game mode. The game features both cross-platform play and cross-platform progression between the three games of the CoD franchise and includes modes like Plunder, Rebirth: Resurgence, Buy Back, Payload, and Clash.
Pre-order Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile on App Store now and earn M4, X12, and more in the game
With the new Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile, Activision will deliver the console level highest quality Battle Royale game experience on iPhone and iPad. The game will feature:
- Combat in gunplay, movement, and vehicles
- Customization options for both veterans and new recruits
- Gameplay with up to 120 live players in a match
- Authentic content with operators, weapons, and maps
- Weapon inventories
- Chat channels
- Battle Pass across platforms
- Mobile-specific events, playlists, and content, as well as deep control
Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile is fully portable and customisable, so there are dozens of options to enable you to arrange your control layout however you see fit. Want the slide right next to sprint? Go for it. Or for a quick fix, preset touchscreen layouts get you combat-ready in a snap.
Users who pre-order the free game right now from the App Store will earn M4 – Archfiend, X12 – Prince of Hell, Ghost – Condemned, and more in the game. It is compatible with iPhone and iPad with an A12 Bionic chip or later and requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Linux 6.2 kernel adds official support for Apple’s M1 and M2 Macs
- Apple launches “Car Keys Tests” app on iOS
- Apple spotlights “cutting-edge” heart health research powered by Apple Watch
- New Apple Store app features for shopping, and more details about locations
- Aimed at developers, Apple mixed reality headset to launch at WWDC ’23