Mighty Doom is the cutest Doom game ever and is now starting to launch globally for iOS and Android. It offers compelling gameplay wrapped in a visual style inspired by Doom Eternal’s collectible toys.
Mighty Doom is a free-to-play Top-Down Shooter Action
After almost 2 years of Early Access, Mighty Doom is finally available as a free-to-play release in the U.K. and some more regions and will soon expand to other regions.
Mighty DOOM is still currently rolling out. We’ll be sure to let you know as soon as it is live across supported territories and platforms! Thanks for your patience as we build your Mini Slayer! pic.twitter.com/NZ25kFirtA
— MightyDOOM (@MightyDOOM) March 21, 2023
In the Mighty Doom top-down shooter action game, players can equip up to 3 unique weapons as they wander through the depths of hell. The game has a ton of waves to battle through, as well as explosive boss fights.
Players can unlock new abilities to boost their combos as they fight against evil demons. Players can also gain and upgrade equipment and level up their Mini Slayer to make it more capable in battle.
The game is focused on powering up characters as much as possible before fighting one of the many boss fights in the shooter. And not to forget, players will have to spend energy to start runs. Energy can be refilled by buying more using in-game crystals or just waiting as it fills over time.
Mighty Doom’s actual gameplay is pretty simple, straightforward, and extremely fun to play. We highly recommend giving it a try, especially if you enjoy the original Doom titles. Head over to the official website to learn more about the game.
- Download the yellow iPhone 14 wallpaper for any device
- Concept iPadOS 17 imagines new Stage Manager UI, Lock Screen, and more
- Morgan Stanley: Microsoft app store poses little risk to Apple in the short term
- New features for WhatsApp groups enhance privacy and security
- Apple TV+ releases on iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV [New: 2023 Friday Night MLB Schedule]
- The next frontier for Apple Watch: Integrated cameras