Apple TV+ today released a trailer for its upcoming animated series “Interrupting Chicken,” which is set to debut on November 18, 2022. The series follows a bunch of preschoolers who discover the joy of creative writing.
Animated series ‘Interrupting Chicken,’ coming to Apple TV+ soon
“Interrupting Chicken,” is based on the 2011 Caldecott Honor-winning book series written and illustrated by David Ezra Stein. The series starts with an inquisitive little chicken named Piper who always interrupts storytime to ask her burning questions, which, allow her “imagination run wild,” says Apple.
The trailer starts Piper listening to “The Little Red Riding Hood,” but with a twist as the character imagines her own version of the story. It then shows different clips of classic stories that have been reimagined by Piper.
The voice talent of the animated series includes three-time Emmy Award winner Sterling K. Brown as Papa, Juliet Donenfeld as Piper, Sarah Elizabeth Thompson as “CJ,” Maximus Riegel as Benjamin, and more.
Apple TV+ is also going to drop a holiday special, “A Chicken Carol,” on December 2 as part of its family-friendly holiday lineup.
When Ebenezer Wolf decides to cancel the holidays, Piper teams up with the Three Little Pigs and some ghostly friends to change his mind.
It is exciting to see how Apple TV+ is expanding its already vast library of content to include family-friendly series and movies that are not only enjoyable but also educational. For $6.99 per month with a seven-day free trial, Apple’s streaming service is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Apple TV+ airs trailer for “Slow Horses” season two, the acclaimed espionage series
- Apple TV+ announces “Underrated”, a new documentary on Stephen Curry
- Apple releases first trailer for ‘Selena Gomez: My Mind & Me,’ doc, debut slated for Nov. 4
- Apple TV+ thriller series “Echo 3” to premiere on November 23, 2022
- Apple TV+ releases first trailer for “Emancipation” starring Will Smith ahead of premiere on Dec 9, 2022
- Apple TV+ and Oprah partnership switches to project-by-project basis as the multi-year deal expires
- Apple TV+ releases trailer for “Shantaram” drama series starring Charlie Hunnam
- Apple TV+ lands highly anticipated series by Vince Gilligan starring Rhea Seehorn
- Plagiarism case against Apple TV+ drama “Servant” proceeds with a full jury trial
- Streaming services like Netflix, Disney+ and Apple TV+ have overtaken cable in the US