On May 8, Mother’s Day will be celebrated in the United States and other regions around the world. For the special day, Apple is offering an Apple Pay promotion and an exclusive Gift Guide to buy flowers, perfumes, chocolates, home decor, iPhone, iPad, and other gifts for consumers to purchase for their moms.
Apple Pay is an electronic service powered by the iOS Wallet app that allows users to add their credit or/and debit cards in the Wallet app and make contactless and secure payments via their iPhone or Apple Watch at retail and online stores via biometric authentication.
Recently, the tech giant introduced a new “fraud prevention assessment” feature for Apple Pay Visa card users worldwide. To prevent fraud, whenever an online purchase is made through Visa cards in the Wallet app, a fraud prevention assessment will be generated automatically to identify and prevent fraud.
Avail up to 25% on Mother’s Day gifts via the Apple Pay promo code
Using the new promo code for Mother’s Day, users can avail up to a 25% discount at select online stores.
- 1-800 Flowers – $15 off when spending $39.99 or more with the promo code APPLEPAY.
- Apoktheke – 20 percent off fragrances, body care, and more with promo code APPLEPAY.
- Zazzle – 25 percent off personalized gifts, decor, and more with promo code APPLEPAY2022.
The company has also released an exclusive Mother’s Day Gifts Guide to recommend the latest devices and services. Although the company has not promoted them, users can also purchase Apple Gift Cards for their mothers to choose and buy the Apple device or service they like or need.
- Here is how Apple Pay on Magic Keyboard with Touch ID works on M1 MacBook models
- New “Self Service Repair” program is now available in the U.S.
- Apple shipped a million “Made in India” iPhones in Q1, 2022
- New Apple Cash accounts now run on Visa network