In the post-Covid 19 world, the music lovers are finally going to enjoy the 2022 Festive season with their family and friends in person to groove their favorite beats. To enhance the Festive season experience further, Spotify has shared a few new ways for subscribers to get festival-ready using Spotify’s Blend features, support for VAPPEBY Bluetooth speaker lamp, Group Session, and more.
Comfy shoes: check. Glow sticks: check. Fanny pack: check. Festival season is upon us and you may have all the gear you need for your music-filled weekend, but have you caught up on the latest hits from all the live acts you can’t wait to see?
From the drive to the venue to the parking lot after-party, Spotify wants to help you check that box so you have all you need music-wise. Here are a few ways you can get festival-ready using Spotify.
Here are all ways you can enjoy Festive Season with Spotify
- Blend with festival headliners or performers like Megan Thee Stallion to receive a social share card that shares subscribers’ taste-match scores and lets them see their listening preferences compared to the artists.
- Subscribers can Blend with their festival crew by creating a Blend playlist with up to 10 people for all participants to get “pumped for the show together”.
- Spotify supports “VAPPEBY” Bluetooth speaker lamp from IKEA with one-touch access to Spotify.
- Start a Group Session with friends to simultaneously stream favorite tracks either in the car or getting ready at home.
- Download songs Offline and enjoy music even without a Wi-Fi connection. *Only available for Spotify Premium subscribers.
- Create a post-festival ‘Collaborative’ playlist to preserve the memories with friends. Users can also customize the playlist cover with their photos taken at the Festival.
The music streamer said that excited fans will be driving to the desert over the weekend to vibe to their favorite artists’ music and the company is offering new ways to elevate that experience.
This month, thousands of fans will be driving to the desert to catch headliners like Harry Styles and Billie Eilish in California. Across the Atlantic, concertgoers will be traveling to Lagos, Nigeria, to jam to performances by Fireboy DML, Central Cee, Fave, and more. Whether you have plans for these festivals or a different one is on your hit list, Spotify has everything you need to get ready for a weekend of nonstop music.