Microsoft Store has just released Windows 7 USB/DVD Download tool. This tool allows the user to create a bootable USB/DVD of their Windows 7 ISO file. To use this, all you need to do is, download Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool, launch the tool, provide the location of your Windows 7 ISO file, and the tool will create a bootable USB flash drive or DVD drive for the Windows 7 ISO file. [Download Link provided below]
This tool comes in handy since you cannot install Windows 7 directly from the ISO file. Windows 7 ISO file must be copied to a USB flash drive or DVD drive in order to install Windows 7.
System Requirements for Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool
- Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pentium 233-megahertz (MHz) processor or faster (300 MHz is recommended)
- 50MB of free space on your hard drive
- DVD-R drive or 4GB removable USB flash drive
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 2.0 or higher