The new range of MacBook Pros is expected to be unveiled tomorrow. i.e Thursday, February 24th. More evidence has emerged in the form of multiple spec-sheet leaks in German and English languages for the updated 13″ MacBook Pro 2011 which confirms that Apple has included Intel’s Light Peak high-speed connection port under the name, “Thunderbolt”. The spec-sheet also suggests that it will include an SDXC card reader which has the ability to read a card of up to 2TB capacity. Also, the webcam is referred to as “FaceTime-HD camera” which suggests the arrival of perhaps, FaceTime-HD?
Here is the leaked spec sheet for the updated MacBook Pro 13″:
- Core i5 two cores at 2.3 GHz 3 MB cache
- 4 GB of DDR3 1333 MHz
- Hard Drive 320 GB 5400 rpm
- Screen 13.33 “glossy 1280×800
- Intel Graphics GPU HD 3000 with 384MB of RAM shared with main memory
- Camera HD FaceTime
- Superdrive 8x
- Thunderbolt yet compatible with the I / O devices and high speed MiniDisplayport
- SDXC Card slot, Firewire 800 and two USB 2.0
- Digital Audio Output
- Integrated Ethernet
- Backlit keyboard
- Size and weight 32.5 x22, 7×2, 41 cm, 2.04 kg
There are also un-confirmed rumors of:
- Matte screen option on high-end 13″ model
- 16GB SSD mSATA drive for OS
Thunderbolt will replace the Mini DisplayPort on the MacBook Pro as can be seen after the break.
Subscribe to our RSS Feed and keep following us on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube for all the latest news, updates and more.