At the ‘California streaming’ event, Apple Fitness+ received some updates with new workouts and an all-new mediation guide to provide a more diverse range of health programs for users. Built around Apple Watch, the subscription service will also be available in new regions.
Here is everything new on Apple Fitness+
By September 27, the following new workouts and programs will be available on the service.
- A new body-condition workout type with Pilates
- Workouts to Get Ready for Snow Season featuring two-time Olympic gold medalist and five-time world champion skier Ted Ligety and Apple Fitness+ trainer Anja Garcia.
- Group Workouts with SharePlay are coming later this Fall, which will allow users to work out with up to 32 people for motivation and support.
- Guided Meditation with video and audio sessions for users to practice mindfulness.
By the end of 2021, Apple Fitness+ will be available in fifteen new countries in English with support for subtitles in six languages.
- Saudi Arabia
- The United Arab Emirates
Furthermore, Fitness+ will add to the popular Artist Spotlight series with “new workouts featuring the music of Billie Eilish, Calvin Harris, Imagine Dragons, and Nicki Minaj.” The at-home workout service, Apple Fitness+ offers 11 workout types including Strength, Yoga, Walking, Treadmill, Dance, HIIT, and more with workout sessions from 5 to 45 minutes duration. With across devices support, subscribers can stay motivated with real-time metrics on screens of their Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV.
The service is available for $9.99 per month and $79.99 per year with a 30-days free trial and comes with 3 months free trial with the purchase of an Apple Watch. Apple Fitness+ subscription can be shared with up to 5 family members. It can also be purchased with the Apple One services bundle. Currently, the service is not supported worldwide and Apple is gradually releasing in new countries. Click here to check if the service is available in your region.
- Apple announces 8.3-inch iPad mini with new design, 5G, A15 chip, Center Stage, and more
- Apple expands Fitness+ app by releasing new ‘Time to Walk’ workout