Apple Music‘s three month trial period is about to expire for users. It is time to check your renewal settings to avoid any charges, in case you do not want to renew the membership. Though we are perfectly happy with Apple Music, despite the initial launch issues, here is how you can avoid paying $9.99 per month if you do not want to continue your subscription.
Follow these simple steps in iTunes or on your iOS device to disable auto-renewal of your Apple Music membership.
- Open up iTunes on your desktop or on your iOS device
- Tap on your name and select ‘Account info’
- On desktop, go to Settings > Manage > Subscriptions. On your iOS device it would have a Manage button under Subscriptions.
- Select Apple Music Membership and disable Automatic Renewal and hit done.
- From here, you will also find out when your free trial ends. Your free trial will continue until the end date and you can subscribe again, anytime, by going to Apple Music app on your iOS device
Apple is also sending push notifications to users to notify them about the trial period expiration so keep an eye out for that to see how much time you have left.