The Cupertino tech giant launched a new services package “Apple One” in October 2020 in select locations. For a single monthly fee, the Apple One bundle offers Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud.
As the company is expanding the bundle to more regions, it has detailed what “Apple One” includes in a new ad titled “The best of Apple. All in One”.
Users in Apple’s ecosystem get the “best” of six services through the “Apple One” now available in 102 countries
Apple One bundle lets users in Apple’s ecosystem enjoy six great services for a single monthly discounted subscription fee, instead of paying for them individually. To answer the question “What’s” in the bundle, the new ad lists the “best” of all the included services.
- Apple Music with Spatial Audio
- Apple Fitness+ with every kind of workout
- Apple TV+ with the biggest stars
- Apple News+ offers the best publications
- Apple Arcade has over 200 ad-free games with no in-app purchases
- iCloud+ to store everything users love: pictures, videos, and other files
Here is the list of 102 countries the services package is available in currently:
|Middle East||Asia-Pacific||Africa||Europe, Russia and Central Asia||United States and Canada||Latin America and the Caribbean|
United Arab Emirate
|United States |
Antigua and Barbuda
St. Kitts and Nevis
Trinidad and Tobago
British Virgin Islands