In celebration of Internation Yoga Day, the 2022 Apple Watch Activity Challenge for International Day of Yoga is now available to give users the chance to earn new badges and stickers with various yoga poses and more.
The tech giant introduces Activity Challenges for various international days; celebrating social, environmental, health (physical and mental), community, and other holidays and events.
Apple Watch users can earn exclusive badges and stickers by completing a 20 minutes yoga workout
The world honors the physical and spiritual prowess that yoga brings to an individual’s well-being on June 21, annually. Through various breathing and stretching exercises, yoga empowers a person’s to connect their body, mind, and soul.
For the 2022 Apple Watch Activity Challenge for International Day of Yoga, users will earn exclusive badges and stickers of various yoga poses and more by completing a 20 minutes or more yoga workout on June 21.
Earn this award inspired by the International Day of Yoga. On June 21, do a yoga workout of 20 minutes or more. Record your time with any app that adds workouts to Health.
Users will have to select the yoga workout type in the Workout app on the Apple Watch or use a third-party app that will add a yoga workout to the Health app to fulfill the requirement of the Activity Challenge.
Apple Fitness+ home workout subscription offers yoga workout sessions designed and hosted by professional trainers for subscribers of all levels: beginners, intermediate, and advanced for $9.99 per month.
- watchOS 9 adds several new watch face options to Apple Watch
- Apple’s “Threads of pride” Apple Watch bands available for pickup at select retail locations
- App Store exclusive “SwingVision” is a tennis performance tracking app on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Apple TV app will stream live Major League Soccer matches, starting from 2023
- Apple Music and Arcade to generate $8.2 billion revenue by 2025 – Analysts