Today, Google is 22 years old and the company is celebrating the auspicious occasion with a special #GoogleDoodle. The Home Page of the search engine is updated with an animated doodle that can be shared on Facebook, Twitter, and via email.
In the illustration, all the letters of G.O.O.G.L.E are celebrating a virtual birthday in accordance with the current health precautionary measure of social distancing to break the chain of coronavirus transmission. Since March, the COVID-19 pandemic has redefined normal for all social, economic, and educational activities throughout the world and till now it has not receeded. Therefore, this year’s Google doodle is not just celebrating the company’s birthday, it is also sending a message, globally, to maintain social distancing in this health crisis.
How to share Google Doodle
Google has allowed users to join in the celebration by sharing the special google doodle online. t is very easy to share the doodle on social media.
- Click or tap on the blue ‘share’ icon under the letter’s view window
- Select the medium to share, Facebook, Twitter or email.
- An automated post will appear on the screen.
- If you like, compose a message and share your post.
In 1998, Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google as Stanford University’s Ph.D. students. Over the course of 22 years, Google has become a multinational company which provides various internet-related services and products such as search engine, online advertising, cloud computing, software, and hardware. It is one of American’s leading technology companies along with Apple, Amazon, and Microsoft.
Google Products and Services
- Search engine: Google Search
- Work: Google Doc, Sheets, and Slides
- e-mail: Gmail
- Management and planner: Google Calendar
- Cloud storage: Google Drive
- Messaging and video chat: Duo, Hangout, Meet
- Translation: Google Translate
- Navigation: Google Maps, Waze, Google Earth, Street View
- Podcast: Google Podcasts
- Video sharing: YouTube
- Blogs: Blogger
- Notes: Google Keep, Google Jamboard
- Photos: Google Photos
- Mobile operating system: Andriod
- Web browser and operating system: Google Chrome and Chrome OS
- Hardware: Nexus, Google Pixel, Google Home, Google WiFi, Google Daydream
- Internet service: Google Fiber, Google Fi, and Google Station