“Intellect: create a better” app is designed for users to focus on their mental and physical well-being at their convenience. Developed by Theodoric Chew, the app provides tools for users to work on habits, behaviors, personality traits, and self-conscience.
In today’s busy and often exhausting work and social culture, it is difficult to find time for individuals to prioritize their mental and physical well-being. And its importance was highlighted during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic when people around the world were locked in their houses, and away from loved ones.
Luckily, people who are feeling distressed or overwhelmed with life can use the “Intellect: create a better” app for a budget-friendly companion to help them relieve mental and physical stress anywhere and at any time.
Intellect is a leading modern-day mental healthcare solution for everyone. Build healthy habits and boost your mood with our self-care cognitive behavioural therapy app. Clinically validated by psychologists and behavioural experts, our bite-sized content and daily exercises are an effective way to create a better you.
Intellect: create a better app that makes mental health support more accessible, preventative & relatable, and stigma-free
Here are all the tools the “Intellect: create a better” app offers for users to boost their motivation level, regain mental stability, be more productive and look after other aspects of their well-being.
Learning Paths: mini sessions
- These easy-to-follow sessions are designed to help users to deal with issues or problems like poor sleep, anxiety, and others.
- Users can also unlock special tasks to learn habits to bring meaningful change in the way they think and approach problems.
- This tracker identifies causes and suggests personalized ways to handle them through a specific learning path, “a short rescue session.
- These sessions offer quick “bite-sized” support for users to unwind from the overwhelming feelings experienced on a rough day like nervousness, lack of sleep, anger, and other stressful emotions.
- To record their personal journey, Guided Journals provide users a safe and private safe place for them to write down their thoughts, feelings, and emotions. These journals also provide easy guidance on different outcomes for users to gain clarity on problems.
Personal coaching and counseling
- Users can also opt to work with Intellect’s certified behavioral health coaches over a call or chat at their convenience.
“Intellect: create a better” is available on App Store for free with in-app purchases. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac, and requires iOS 13.0 or later and macOS 11.0 or later, respectively.