The popular Chinese video-sharing app, TikTok by ByteDance enables users to create videos for recreational, entertainment, educational, and many other purposes. In addition to songs, and filters, the app also offers amazing effects for users to transform themselves or their surroundings to add extra zest to their creative projects.
We have listed five fun TikTok effects for you to try out today.
Here are 5 TikTok effects to make your videos more interesting
- Clone squad effect makes several copies of you to give the illusion that you have a group of themselves in a video. It will be cool to add the effect in dance or acting videos.
- Unicorn head effect turns your head into the mythical creature’s unicorn head with a purple nose and ears, and silky long blue hair.
- Versailles run effect puts your face to the body of Maria Queen who is running down the stairs in long heels at the palace of Versailles because she is late or being chased.
- Magnified eye is a fun filter that intensifies the eyes to show that something is under the radar.
- Animate me changes your face into a cartoon’s face with big googly eyes and a cute mouth.
How to search and apply TikTok effects in videos
There are tons of TikTok effects, so we have listed done steps for you to easily find the above-mentioned fun effects or any other.
- Open the app and tap on the “+” button in the bottom menu to access the camera.
- Tap the “Effect” button on the bottom left corner of the UI.
- Then tap on the search icon to open the search text field. Simply type in the name of the preferred effect and tap the search button.
- Just tap on the effect to apply it and record your video.
You can save the favorites effects and browse through the library in the Effect menu.