According to a new report, iPhone 15 will have bezels that are curved looking much similar to the Apple Watch, a leaker claims, the non-Pro models will also gain the celebrated Dynamic Island feature.
iPhone 15 Pro design changes are Small but noticeable
According to reliable leaker ShrimpApplePro on Twitter, the iPhone 15 Pro will have “thinner bezels with curve edges,” but the display itself will remain flat. The leaker also recently revealed several iPhone 15 details.
The source also described that the iPhone 15 Pro Max will be “very beautiful,” with the bezel thinning with curved edges to create the same effect as the screen on an Apple Watch.
The non-Pro models will also feature curved edges and although it might be a more noticeable change in the Pro generation. The standard iPhone 15 models will also have the “Dynamic Island”, a feature added for iPhone 14 Pro
– vanilla 15 will also have curve edges. With dynamic island.
– same dynamic Island cutouts, same Ceramic Shield(it ain’t broke so why bother), source don’t see any difference in the camera hole so probably no upgrade(?)
— ShrimpApplePro 🍤 (@VNchocoTaco) January 21, 2023
The leakers claim the same Dynamic Island cutouts will be used in the new generation with the same Ceramic Shield system. But it seems like there wouldn’t be any difference in the camera hole, which might be the signal of no camera upgrades this time around.
Rumors say that the iPhone 15 series will share the same display size as the iPhone 14 series. Seemingly iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Pro include a 6.1-inch screen size as well as the iPhone 15 Plus and iPhone 15 Ultra include a 6.7-inch screen size.
The Pro models will also get a periscope camera lens and substantially improved optical zoom which will only be available on the iPhone 15 Pro Max. The hardware component is expected to be expanded to both iPhone 16 Pro models the following year.
- iPhone 15 Pro Max will get a periscope camera lens in 2023
- iPhone 15 Pro will feature solid-state volume buttons with Haptic Touch
- Foxconn begins the first phase of iPhone 15 production
- Apple’s Dynamic Island will be expanded to all four iPhone 15 models
- BOE to supply iPhone 15 displays to Apple in the second half of 2023