Alex Rubber brings a new tool “Smores” app for iOS users to easily and quickly find new songs. Whether you are looking for Spotify recommendations, TikTok hits, classic beats, DJ mixes, or others, Smores helps you navigate your music discovery journey.
Here is how Smores app fuels users’ music discovery journey
Created for users to discover their new favorite song within seconds, Smores app delivers the best part of a song for them to decide if it is hit or miss because often it only takes a short snippet.
Furthermore, users can save the snippets they like to Spotify and discover new music on the app’s ‘For You’ page. Using the RNN, Smores also adapts recommendations to users’ recently listened to artists and genres so that it can introduce users to a range of music to spice up their playlists.
The app offers the following features:
- Select your favorite snippet size (5-60 seconds), and let it autoplay for easy listening
- Smores will ensure you’ll never listen to a song you’ve heard before
- Quickly add songs to Spotify by double tapping screen or hitting the “like” button
- One tap to add to any of your Spotify playlists from the playlist carousel below
- Curious about a specific genre? Filter tracks to that specific genre only!
- Find new, undiscovered artists before they go viral by filtering to artists with specific follower counts
Although iOS natively supports Shazam to find a track quickly by listening to it, users can only add the discovered song to the Apple Music app. Now with the Smores app, Spotify subscribers can enjoy the same service.
Download the Smores app from the App Store. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 14.0 or later.