In Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, and Brazil, Apple Back to University promotion offers free AirPods with the purchase of eligible products Mac and iPad models. The company’s annual promotion will be available from January 6, 2022, to March 7, 2022.
Apple offers Mac, iPad, and Services at slightly discounted educational prices to students so that their educational journey is impacted by the lack of adequate electronic tools. Here are the products university students in the aforementioned regions can purchase at educational prices and get free AirPods.
- 13-inch MacBook Air with M1 chip
- 13-inch MacBook Pro with M1 chip
- 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro models with M1 Pro and M1 Max chips
- 24-inch iMac with the M1 chip
- Mac Pro
- Mac mini with the M1 chip
- 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models
- iPad Air
- 20% off on AppleCare+
Furthermore, students can also purchase the Apple Music Student Plan that comes with Apple TV+ for free, three months of free Apple Arcade with purchase of Mac and iPad models. If they want to upgrade their older iPhones or iPads with the latest models, they can also trade in those devices and avail trade-in credit towards their purchases.
Terms and conditions of 2022 Apple Back to University promotion
2022 Apple Back to University promotion is available to current and newly accepted university students and their parents, teachers, and staff at all levels. It comes with the following conditions:
- This promotional Apple Education Pricing on AppleCare+ is available for eligible products during the promotional period only and cannot be combined with non-promotional Apple Education Pricing.
- AppleCare+ attached to eligible products outside of the promotional period is not eligible for this promotional rate. AppleCare+ cannot be purchased at the same time as Apple products. When the 7-Day Complimentary AppleCare+ that comes with each Apple product has expired, AppleCare+ can be purchased with the promotional Apple Education Pricing as part of the promotion, until 60 days after the purchase of the Apple product. Quantity limits apply.
- Trade-in values may vary based on the condition and model of your trade-in device and may also vary between online and in-store trade-in. You must be at least 18 years old. Offer may not be available in all stores, and not all devices are eligible for credit.
- Only one offer can be redeemed per Family Sharing group, regardless of the number of devices purchased. Offer not available if you or your Family have previously accepted the Apple Arcade three-month free offer. Offer is good for three months after eligible device is activated. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. Apple Arcade requires a subscription.