Apple announced that a special shopping event for Black Friday and Cyber Monday will start from November 25 through November 28. Customers will get an Apple Gift Card with the purchase of an eligible product.
Exclusively available on Apple’s online store, the limited-time offer will run for four consecutive days in the United States, UK, and other select regions.
Here are the eligible products for the Apple Shopping Event
Apple has kicked started the Holiday season festivities with its Special Shopping Event. Customers will receive gift cards up to $250 with the purchase of the following devices and accessories via Apple.com.
- Up to a $50 gift card with the purchase of an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12, or iPhone SE.
- Up to a $75 gift card with the purchase of AirPods Pro (second-generation), AirPods (second-generation), AirPods with Lightning Charging Case (third-generation), or AirPods Max.
- Up to a $50 gift card with the purchase of Apple Watch SE.
- Up to a $50 gift card with the purchase of iPad, iPad mini, or iPad Air.
- Up to a $250 gift card with the purchase of a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini, or iMac.
- Up to a $50 gift card with the purchase of Magic Keyboard, Smart Keyboard Folio, second-generation Apple Pencil, or MagSafe Duo Charger.
- Up to a $50 gift card with the purchase of Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds, or Beats Flex.
- iOS 16.2 beta 3 adds more options for Always-On display on iPhone 14 Pro models
- Only iPhone 15 Pro models to offer faster USB-C speeds, standard models to support USB 2.0
- iPhone 14 series deliver faster 5G speeds than iPhone 13 series in every region – Report
- A16 Bionic chip beats Qualcomm’s upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 mobile chip
- How to add custom icons to iOS 16 Lock screen on iPhone
- How to launch any app using Lock screen widgets on iOS 16
- How to set Focus Filters on iOS 16
- How to set up Back Tap on iPhone on iOS 14 and later