Apple’s new Polishing Cloth accessory has been a massive hit with the consumers. The overpriced screen cleaning cloth has over 2 months delivery time if it is ordered today. The new accessory was launched soon after the “Unleashed” event on October 18, 2021.
Apple’s new $19 Polishing Cloth is sold out
Made with soft and nonabrasive material, the Polishing Cloth retails for $19.0 and it is suitable for cleaning all Apple displays, including nano-texture glass used in Pro Display XDR and iMac. A special cloth was shipped with the displays but was not available as a separate item in the company’s store.
However, the cleaning accessory is sold out and is unavailable for pickup at Apple retail stores. Firstly, the shipping time was pushed into November, and now it has dragged into December and January if it’s ordered this week. The company’s website gives a ” 2-3 months, Free Shipping” delivery date. In the meanwhile, consumers can opt for cheaper microfiber as an alternative to new Polishing cloth.
After the (2021) MacBook Pro event, the Cupertino tech giant also added a few other new accessories.
- Limited edition, Beats Studio3 Wireless ‘A-COLD-Wall’ headphones are now available for $349.95. The over-ear headphones are foldable and feature Active Noise Cancellation, noise isolation, inline volume control, and more. They ship with a carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, and USB-A to USB Micro-B cable.
- 140W USB-C Power Adaptor – $99
- USB-C to MagSafe 3 cable – $49.00 for 14-inch and 16-inch MacBook Pro (2021)
- USB-C to Lightning cable – $19.00
- Download 2021 M1 Max MacBook Pro wallpapers for any computer
- 67W USB-C Power Adapter with 14-inch MacBook Pro does not support fast charging
- Apple Watch Series 7 comes with a new USB-C charging cable with an aluminum puck
- Apple Watch SE will now come with a new USB-C charging cable
- M1 Pro and M1 Max Geekbench and Cinebench benchmarks show how fast they are