After the Apple “Unleashed” event, a new microfiber Polishing Cloth Apple accessory is introduced for cleaning any screen. Apple unveiled a new (2021) MacBook Pro powered by M1 Pro and M1 Max chips, three new color options of HomePod mini, AirPods 3, Apple Music Voice Plan.
The new soft polishing cloth Apple accessory is for nano-texture glass as well
The new Apple accessory is made with soft material and it’s all white and has an Apple logo embossed at the bottom of the cloth. The new polishing cloth is compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, Apple Watch, and Display models. It is also for cleaning nano-texture glass like the 6K Pro Display XDR. It is available on apple.com for $19 which is a high price for a cleaning cloth.
Made with soft, nonabrasive material, the Polishing Cloth cleans any Apple display, including nano-texture glass, safely and effectively.
The 2021 MacBook Pro comes with a new MagSafe charging cable which is included in the box, along with a power adaptor. If purchases separately, the new USB-C to MagSafe 3 Cable retails for $49. Another new Apple accessory is a 140W power adaptor which retails for $99, the most expensive power brick by the company.
- Download 2021 M1 Max MacBook Pro wallpapers for any computer
- 2021 MacBook Pro features new mini-LED display with 120Hz refresh rate and more
- 2021 MacBook Pro camera and speaker upgrades – all you need to know
- iOS 15.1 and iPadOS 15.1 release candidate now available to developers
- Apple seeds macOS Monterey release candidate to developers
- M1 Pro and M1 Max chips announced – 10 core CPU, up to 32 core GPU with up to 64GB memory
- macOS Monterey, iOS 15.1 and watchOS 15.1 to release on October 25
- watchOS 8.1 release candidate is now available to developers
- Apple seeds tvOS 15.1 release candidate to developers
- Apple considered launching cloud gaming along with Apple Arcade in 2019 – Report