The Cupertino tech giant is offering free Apple Professional Learning Virtual Conferences for tech enthusiasts to explore useful resources, learn new skills, and seek guidance from Apple Professional Learning specialists, starting from June 16 till July 21, 2022.
Apple Professional Learning is part of Apple’s education program to teach coding and optimal use of various productivity apps to learn new skills.
Explore helpful resources, practice new skills, and reflect on ways Apple technology can support great learning and teaching. Hosted by Apple Professional Learning Specialists, these hands-on sessions are offered twice daily – Tuesday through Thursday – and run for approximately 60 minutes.
Here is the schedule for 2022 Apple Professional Learning Virtual Conferences events
An iPad will be used for all sessions which will be hosted in English with auto-generated captions. Interested individuals can register for the sessions on events.apple.com.
- June 16 – Tap Into Your Inner Artist event – Learn sketching emojis, drawing self-portraits and more on iPad running on iPadOS 15 or newer.
- June 21- Make Musical Masterpieces event – Learn the use of GarageBand on iPad to build beats, remix loops, and more.
- June 22 – Create Audio and Audio Stories event – Create and share podcasts with recordings, effects, and music.
- June 23 – Dive Deep Into Learning with AR event – Explore the world of creative learning possibilities with augmented reality (AR) on iPad running on iPadOS 15 or newer.
- July 12 – Become A Citizen Scientist event – Learn ways to observe, document, and analyze the world through the Numbers app on iPad.
- July 13 – Make Math More Meaningful event – To teach the use of Keynote and Numbers apps on iPad to connect to real-world solutions.
- July 14 – Take a cultural and historic tour event – Travel around the world through apps like Safari, Maps, and Keynote to experience diverse cultures, events, people, and more.
- July 19 – Developer Language and Literacy Skills event – Learn strategies to develop reading, writing and listening, and speaking skills.
- July 20 – Reach all Learners event – For early learners to gain hands-on explanation to explore iPad features.
- July 21 – Learn to Code with Swift event – To teach coding fundamentals, puzzles, and more with the Swift Playgrounds app.