The Apple Store app is updated to version 5.14 which introduces a new “save items” option so that users can easily share the products they wish to buy with a Specialist at its retail store. Previously, the company released support for App Clips on the app that allowed Apple Store visitors to easily and quickly scan, and pay for accessories at the outlet.
Apple also redesigned the Apple Store app interface in 5.12 update on iPad with an improved shopping experience and introduced Today at Apple sessions. And also utilized the sidebars feature which was introduced in iPadOS 14.
Apple Store app now features new saved items list and audio description of products
The Apple Store app enables Apple customers to order products and accessories conveniently, from anywhere, and at any time. In addition, users receive personalized recommendations of their next purchases based on their previous buying trends, search for physical Apple Stores in their vicinity, and book appointments.
The latest update of the app makes it easier for users to save the items they are unsure of and make a purchase after discussing it with the Apple Specialist at the store. The release notes read:
- Save items you like as lists. Share a list with a Specialist in store, and get a recap of the conversation sent to the app to easily buy what you like when ready.
- Enjoy videos with Audio Descriptions to hear all the product details.
Apple Store app is available on the App Store for free. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and requires iOS 14.0 or later or iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- Apple’s 2021 MacBook Pros ‘Insanely Efficient’ at cryptocurrency mining, but not worth the effort
- On Veterans day, Apple shares the T6 iPad app’s revolutionary use in treating trauma patients
- Instagram is testing new ‘Take a Break’ feature to receive break reminders on the app
- Apple sells updated Rotor Riot controller for gaming on iPhone and iPad