Apple’s annual four-day Friday through Cyber Monday shopping event has begun in the United States with customers able to receive a free Apple gift card with the purchase of eligible products through November 29. The promotion is available on Apple’s online store, in the Apple Store app, and at Apple Store locations.
Check out which products are eligible for a gift card for the Apple Store Black Friday shopping event
Note that refurbished products are not eligible for a gift card and the promotions cannot be combined with educational pricing. Apple’s offer gives customers store credit in the form of a gift card that can be used towards their next purchase at the Apple Store.
Note that refurbished products are not eligible for a gift card and the promotions cannot be combined with educational pricing. In addition, Apple’s offer also excludes its last-generation lineups like Apple Watch Series 7 or iPhone 13.
Apple’s gift card values in the United States are as follows:
- $50 when you buy iPhone SE, iPhone 12, or iPhone 12 mini
- $100 when you buy a MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro, or Mac Mini
- $200 when you buy a 27-inch iMac
- $100 when you buy an iPad Pro 11-inch or iPad Pro 12.9-inch
- $50 with the purchase of Apple Watch Series 3 or Apple Watch SE
- $25 with the purchase of AirPods (2nd or 3rd-generation), $50 with AirPods Pro, or $75 with AirPods Max
- $50 with the purchase of an Apple TV HD or Apple TV 4K
- $50 with Beats Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, or Powerbeats Pro headphones
- $25 with Beats Flex and Studio Buds
- $50 gift card with Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro or iPad Air
- $25 gift card with purchase of MagSafe Duo Charger, second-generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, and four-pack of AirTags
Black Friday is one of the occasions that Apple offers deals on its products, but better deals can be found through resellers like Amazon so be sure to check out the best Black Friday deals for Apple Products on Amazon here.