For this month, Apple has introduced a special limited-time “Trade-in” offer for customers to get additional credit toward a new device. The new “added trade-in credit” campaign is available in the U.S., UK, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, and India.
Get extra credit when you trade in an eligible Apple device toward the purchase of a new one. You’ll benefit from incredible savings on a device you’ll love.
Apple limited-time special ‘Trade-in’ credit offer for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Mac
Through May, when users will trade in their iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple Watch, they will earn a bonus trade-in credit to purchase a new device. The following devices are eligible for extra Trade-in credit:
- iPhone 6s – iPhone 12 Pro Max
- iPad mini, iPad, iPad Air and iPad Pro
- Mac mini, Mac Pro, iMac, iMac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro
- Apple Watch Series 3 – Series 6
It’s very easy to Trade-in eligible devices.
- Get a quotation for the current device’s worth online or in a store. The Trade-in value will depend on the model and its condition.
- Choose a new device.
- Apply for credit toward that device to purchase it.
It is a great offer for consumers who are planning to upgrade their devices. In the United States, consumers can earn up to $50 additional Trade-in credit.
The extra trade-in credit may range from $10 to $50 for iPhone, $10 to $50 for iPad, $10 for Mac, and $20 to $40 for Apple Watch. Additional terms may apply.
- iPhone 13 holds 3x better value than Samsung Galaxy S22 two months after launch – Report
- The display of iPhone 14 Pro models will be slightly larger than iPhone 13 Pro models
- iPhone 14 Pro models will feature a 48MP camera and A16 chip, satellite connectivity coming this year
- 2021 MacBook Pro users report crackling and popping audio issues
- iPadOS 16 concept imagines 3 apps in split view, improved Home Screen, dock and more