Apple is expected to announce the new iPadOS 16 update at the 2022 WWDC event, along with other software updates. According to Mark Gurman from Bloomberg, the upcoming update for the iPad includes improvements for multitasking, notifications, and a new Apple Classical app.
Based on the information at hand, Parker Ortolani, product manager @voxmedia, created an innovative and beautiful iPadOS 16 concept that images a whole new experience of multitasking, users interface, and more.
iPadOS 16 concept takes multitasking to a whole new level and more
Here are the concept features on iPadOS 16 which Ortolani believes would elevate users’ experience on the tablet.
Whole new multitasking experience
- Pairing up to four apps side by side to create presentations and plan trips
- Run three apps in split view by dragging the third app to the side of two apps in split view.
- New apps layout to allow users to place apps in different configurations.
New Mission Control center to organize open app windows like cards and perform the following functions:
- Easily and quickly access open apps and files.
- Launch apps.
- Search for open apps, or iPad.
- Launch apps in floating windows.
New Studio mode, an all-new desktop experience built for iPadOS.
- Connect iPad Air or iPad Pro to an external display or use AirPlay to enjoy a desktop experience with floating windows that can be moved anywhere and no limit of apps open at the same time.
Improved Home Screen and dock
- Add favorite podcasts, books, songs, shows, files, and other content from Apple Services to Home Screen or dock.
- Add folders that fan out on the dock like on macOS to quickly access anywhere on the iPad.