Apple TV+ has just announced a new eight-part docuseries, “Gutsy,” following Hillary Rodham Clinton and Chelsea Clinton as they speak to the gutsy women who inspire them including Kate Hudson, Amy Schumer, and more.
“Gutsy,” set to debut September 9 on Apple TV+
Hilary Clinton is a prominent political personality. She was the first First Lady elected to the United States Senate (2001-2009). She served as the 67th United States Secretary of State (2009–2013). She was also a candidate in the 2008 and 2016 Democratic presidential primaries.
Gutsy does not just provide insight into Hilary Clinton’s life but it also showcases the bond she has with her daughter – the importance of which is highlighted in every episode. From Apple:
Based on the Clintons’ acclaimed New York Times bestselling book, “The Book of Gutsy Women,” the docuseries features Hillary and Chelsea as they embark on a thought-provoking journey to speak with pioneering women artists, activists, community leaders and everyday heroes who show us what it truly means to be gutsy. The series shows Hillary and Chelsea as you’ve never seen them before, revealing their special mother-daughter bond and the unique, multi-generational way they approach the important and timely issues highlighted in each episode.
Other guests include Kim Kardashian, Megan Thee Stallion, Dr. Jane Goodall, Gloria Steinem, Wanda Sykes, Goldie Hawn, and many more. The series is produced by HiddenLight Productions. It is executive produced by Hillary Clinton and Chelsea Clinton, alongside Johnny Webb, Siobhan Sinnerton, Roma Khanna, Ken Druckerman, Banks Tarver, and Anna Chai, who also serves as showrunner.
Gutsy is set to start streaming on Apple TV+ from September 9, 2022. For $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial, Apple’s streaming service is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Apple TV+ bagged 52 Emmy Award nominations with Ted Lasso in the lead for 2nd year in a row
- Apple TV+ drop trailer for season 3 of comedy series ‘Trying’, ahead of July 22 premiere
- Apple TV+ orders “Criminal Record”, a new London crime thriller series
- Two of Apple TV+ limited series “Five Days at Memorial” and “Bad Sisters” will debut in August, 2022
- Apple TV+ renews “Swagger” for season 2, hit drama series inspired by NBA superstar Kevin Durant
- Apple TV+ renewed “Schmigadoon!” for season two, an AFI Award-winning comedy series
- Jason Bateman will not direct Apple TV+ $100 million movie “Project Artemis”, starring Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson
- Final season of Apple TV+ drama “See,” to debut on Friday, August 26
- New psychological thriller series ‘Surface’ coming to Apple TV+ on July 29
- Apple TV+ series Slow Horses has been signed for two more seasons