Apple TV+ has just dropped a new trailer for the third season of its hit comedy series, ‘Trying’. The new season will premiere on July 22, 2022, worldwide.
New season of Apple TV+ original ‘Trying’ to arrive next month
The series follows the journey of Nikki (played by Esther Smith) and Jason (played by Rafe Spall), a couple in their thirties who decide to adopt a child after they are unable to have a biological child.
Season two was focused on the tough adoption process the couple had to go through and season three picks up after they adopt two children and wake up as “new parents to two children they are still getting to know.”
Nikki and Jason not only have to navigate the ups and downs of parenting in this season but their relationship with each other and with their friends is also tested.
In addition to Smith and Spall, the season three cast of Trying includes Eden Togwell (as Princess), Mickey McAnulty (as Tyler), Oliver Chris (as Freddy), Sian Brooke (as Karen), Darren Boyd (as Scott), and Robyn Cara (as Jen).
Trying is created, written and executive produced by Andy Wolton, directed and executive produced by Jim O’Hanlon, produced by Sam Pinnell, co-produced by Tim Mannion, and executive produced by Josh Cole.
The first two episodes of the eight-part season will premiere globally on Friday, July 22, 2022. The remaining six episodes will be released on a weekly basis.
The first two seasons of Trying are available to watch now on Apple TV+. For $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial, Apple’s streaming service is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, and Apple TV via the Apple TV app.
- Apple TV+ announced the trailer for original podcast “Unabom” series set to debut on June 27 on Apple Podcasts
- Apple TV+ orders “Criminal Record”, a new London crime thriller series
- Two of Apple TV+ limited series “Five Days at Memorial” and “Bad Sisters” will debut in August, 2022
- Apple TV+ renews “Swagger” for season 2, hit drama series inspired by NBA superstar Kevin Durant
- Apple TV+ renewed “Schmigadoon!” for season two, an AFI Award-winning comedy series
- Jason Bateman will not direct Apple TV+ $100 million movie “Project Artemis”, starring Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson
- Apple TV+ releases trailer for “Loot” debuting on June 24, 2022
- New psychological thriller series ‘Surface’ coming to Apple TV+ on July 29
- Apple TV+ series Slow Horses has been signed for two more seasons