Ahead of its debut on February 1, Apple has shared the complete schedule for the MLS Season Pass for the 2023 season.
As part of their 10-years partnership deal, Apple and Major League Soccer (MLS) announced the launch of the “2023 MLS Season Pass” available to fans in over 100 countries through the Apple TV app, “a historic first for a major professional sports league.” Viewers will get to enjoy live stream of every match, Audi 2023 MLS Cup Playoffs, and Leagues Cup with no blackouts in one place.
The complete schedule of MLS Season Pass for the 2023 season on the Apple TV app
As per the announcement, the majority of the games in the 2023 season will be played on Saturdays and select Wednesdays to accommodate the league’s fans. Thus, the MLS Season pass will offer a five-hour “live whip-around show” for every match on those days on the Apple TV app from the start of the Eastern Conference games through the final whistle of the Western Conference games (7:30 p.m. ET-12:30 a.m. ET) commencing from February 1.
- The 15 Eastern Conference teams will play:
- Two games vs. each intraconference opponent (28 games)
- One game vs. six different cross-conference opponents (6 games)
- The 14 Western Conference teams will play:
- Two games vs. each intraconference opponent (26 games)
- One game vs. 1 or 2 additional intraconference opponents (1-2 games)
- One game vs. 6 or 7 different cross-conference opponents (6-7 games)
Other MLS Season Pass games will be held on the following dates:
- Matches during the “MLS is Back” weekend starting on Saturday, February 25, will be available to watch for free on the Apple TV app.
- The Rivalry Week matchup will kick off from May 13 through May 20.
- The 2023 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target will be held on Wednesday, July 19.
- MLS regular season will pause following the July 15 games for Leagues Cup play, and resume on August 20.
- A rematch of the 2022 MLS Cup and last year’s two best regular-season teams will be on September 23 featuring the Philadelphia Union against LAFC.
- In the final day of action on October 21, all teams will face intraconference opponents for playoff spots and seeding.
- MLS Decision Day kickoff times will be announced later.
It must be noted that MLS will pause during FIFA international matches in October and November.